2011 REBRAND 100 > notable |
Country Base: Romania
Industry/Sector: Financial Services, Insurance
Below: Before and After Images in Slide Show, Summary, Credits
Bendis Financial is a leasing brokerage house in Romania with a select clientele for whom it mediates acquisition of luxury and industrial goods. The company has a strong market presence and a focused group of clientele, however it has not leveraged an equal brand presence fitting its stature.
Our challenge was to:
• Assess the market and competition
• Assess the values of the Bendis Financial brand and define its Brand Focus - the personality and core positioning of the brand
• Establish a relevant branding concept to fit the Brand Focus
• Refresh the brand identity and various visual touchpoints
• With high client selection principles and a strong market position, Bendis has the required brand equity to be positioned as a desirable “want” brand in its industry.
• Our proposal for Bendis’ brand positioning statement became "Influential Elegance." Meaning that Bendis commands a power with its position in the market, yet it also values the “beauty of the game,” with its quality operations and client care standards. In general, something powerful yet with a hint of subtlety.
• Our recommendation was to approach the creative work from a ‘clean sheet’ since the old identity allowed for little modification for expressing the brand positioning in a true and distinct manner.
We successfully provided Bendis Financial with a distinct and relevant brand positioning concept. It holds true to the philosophy and values of the company and diﬀerentiates the brand furthermore. Moreover, we redeveloped the brand identity concept together with the design of a complete range of corporate identity collateral for Bendis.
Client: Bendis Financial
Partner: Alina Ciobanu
Brand Strategists/Designers: Loovvool - www.loovvool.com
Strategic Consultant: Valter Kaleta
Creative Director and Designer: Hannes Unt